With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pion Design May Sketch Challenge

Happy Mother's Day Weekend!

Pion Design is having a fantastic sketch challenge (ending May 31st) and you could win an entire Pion collection. Here is my interpretation of the sketch, using the gorgeous new "For Mother" collection.

This is a picture of my boys sharing a snack while camping a few years ago. I just love the little toddler chairs - so cute! I used some new Dusty Attic chipboard pieces from my Etsy shop and kept the focus on the picture. I also used a script stamp with chalk ink on the "love" word (white flocked chipboard letters from the dollar store!) and really like the result.



The beautiful layout sketch was created by our DT coordinator, Ann Kristine. I really love the simplicity of this sketch as it allows for so many wonderful interpretations.

I hope you give this wonderful challenge a try and link your Pion Design project  at http://blog.piondesign.se. The sketch challenge ends May 31st. Good Luck!

If you are a card maker, then you may enter using this wonderful sketch:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the paper. cool

Sandi Smith said...

So beautiful Vicky...live the rolled paper!

Adriana B said...

This paper range is so so pretty and awesome, love your take on the sketch, cute photo too :)

Gayle Price said...

Beautiful, pretty, soft page. The papers of course are gorgeous but I love the chip. heart and the gorgeous little corner embellishments.

Lizzyc said...

How beautiful! the candid moment in the photo surrounded by the layers of luscious folded and distressed papers.. love this!

Di Garling said...

Exquisite. Di xo

Evgenia said...

So beautiful!!

Eila Sandberg said...

Absolutely adorable page Vicky! how cute they are your boys sitting there side by side! love that pretty chippie heart and the rolled up corners, I know the papers are divine IRL, you always scrap them beautifully! xoxox