With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Saturday, January 15, 2011

Another Jan Scrap That! Kit Layout

I had to squeeze in another layout using my beautiful January Scrap That! kit leftovers. Actually, that will be 4 layouts I made and I still have plenty for another one but the Feb kit is already calling my name. This is my a looooong time ago sitting on my dad's GTO. He loved that car so much that at any given time it was so clean you could eat off it - seriously! It destroyed him to sell it when the recession hit in the 80's. I used another wonderful sketch by Amarilys (http://amadrian8.blogspot.com) for this one too!


Design tip: Double up on punched butterflies to give nice dimension with tone-on-tone layers.

I'll be back with another post in just a bit... the sun finally peeked out for project pictures today!

No comments: